juultje14798

Verified uploader
Joined: 4 years and 9 months ago
Last visit: 3 months ago
Torrents uploaded: 3552
Uploader stats: Torrents reported: 1, voted good: 9100, bad: 821
Last torrent uploaded: Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters(2013)PAL Retail DVD9 MultiSubs en Audio TBS
Status: User is a verified uploader verified (verified by Mr.Red11804, 4 years and 4 months ago)

User Achievements (40 opened)

Special: 2012: Saint Katrick 2012: Fooled Sparkling Vampire! 2012: Halloween Die Sharing 2013: Saint Katrick 2013: Fooled 2013: Torrents Day 2013: Halloween 2013: Guy Fawkes
Gold: Kickass True Fan Releaser Kickass Daily Dose Kickass l33t Kickass Veteran Yearling Old Timer The Survivor Are You Still Here? This Calls For a Party!
Silver: Devoted Visitor Uploader Enthusiast Kickass Fellow Upvote Captain
Bronze: Rare guest Feedback Pioneer Download Rookie Casual Uploader Comment Voter Searcher Kickass Contributor Achievement Collector Upvote Rookie
Simple: First Torrent Downloaded First Comment First Upload Organizer Supporter First Like

The Wall

0
Sineke11561 • 04 July 2014, 10:13 Show comment
image
0
mootje1233 • 28 May 2014, 05:23 Show comment
hoi juultje kan je ook aan de film lucia de b komen is nederlands verder wil ik zeggen dat je goed doet super je films
0
Vagyok11121 • 12 May 2014, 07:09 Show comment
Dear Juultje, I badly need your upload, Wild Hogs, multisubs, full DVD, I have almost downloaded yours, have been stuck at 97% for more than 3 weeks now - I do need the remaining 3% - could you re-seed, please, please! Thanks!!!
0
mike44763522 • 06 April 2014, 10:15 Show comment
image
0
AnoukApproves0 • 16 February 2014, 23:26 Show comment
Echt geweldig Scandinavische films met Nederlandse subs!! Zou de film exit (2006)(met mads Mikkelsen) hier ook op kunnen komen? Ik wil die film zooo graag zien! Hoop dat dit mogelijk is;) zoizo bedankt voor alle geweldige uploads x
1
mike44763522 • 17 January 2014, 17:01 Show comment
Just drop By To Say
image
image
1
schimmel1108 • 04 January 2014, 10:22 Show comment
Vakantie?
Show More
Report a bug