pending 03 Jan 2013 36 13 38
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
Torrent hash: 1854F9BCC894A8237B3CCCDC6823D1D0E4515451

Top Comments

kittykills4039 • 02 Jan 2013, 19:19
torrent downloaded
I would like to thank you for all you have given, and understand why you're stopping. being betrayed by someone who calls you friend is a slap in the face.
wynnrn14.18K • 03 Jan 2013, 07:59
torrent downloaded
Thank you for everything....your time, hard work, and generosity, there are a bunch of us who truly appreciate all that you have done, but also understand and respect your decision. I for one value your friendship not just your sharing and I am very sorry it has come to this but I back you up no matter what you decide to do!
anonymous • 04 Jan 2013, 12:11
*adding her 2 cents* You know, if dproup was a tiny private forum, I'd understand the fuss, but since they're not and since probably half their books are origially your shares anyways, I think they totally overreacted and should've cut you some slack. *shakes head* I expect most of your fans will abide by your wishes and not share your books at dpgroup directly, but you know how it is with the internet, sooner or later things end up all over the place... I, too, totally hate it if groups get like that. M/M usually is so damn hard to find on the net! IMHO the community should stick together and support each other, instead of stabbing fellow fans in the back (especially a contributor as active and generous as you are!). Rest assured, though, that your releases make hundreds, if not thousands of fans all around the world really REALLY happy, having them all do silly-looking happy dances when they spot your newest torrent (I know I do!), even if they don't all take a second to post a "thank you". So I truly hope you're not thinking of quitting, like a few comments here seem to imply...? *crosses fingers* Thank you very much for all your efforts and generosity, Sory, and Happy New Year!! *hug*

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 05 January 2013, 14:07 Show comment
you are sharing books from private forums yes on plural PRIVATE i do not gonna put here the names of the private forums but they are minus 4 that get they private sections exposed,not sure if is just fault of you if is from the ones that send you the books you should ask them where they get them and refuse to post them if they are from private forums,In any case the 2 options are wrong.If this is a torrent private them i see no fuss on it but is public and you should just share the public books. Do not get up on me i do not support this forum you are fight but you are share the books from the others PRIVATE forums and i see the books i share on PRIVATE here all days ...
ms.muddie693 • 05 January 2013, 04:24
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Thank you as always. I am sorry to hear of the stress you have been through. You have helped me more than you will ever know. There are days when I am unable to move much due to health/mobility problems and if I didn't have the books you share I would have gone crazy. So just know that you are appreciated.
anonymous • 04 January 2013, 17:36 Show comment
Thanks for the torrents. I am sorry to hear you are stopping, but I do understand and respect your decision. You took moments of your valuable time to share your books with many people and to have someone directly not follow your wishes in regards to dpgroup is insulting not only to you, but those of us who do respect your wishes.
anonymous • 04 January 2013, 12:11 Show comment
*adding her 2 cents* You know, if dproup was a tiny private forum, I'd understand the fuss, but since they're not and since probably half their books are origially your shares anyways, I think they totally overreacted and should've cut you some slack. *shakes head* I expect most of your fans will abide by your wishes and not share your books at dpgroup directly, but you know how it is with the internet, sooner or later things end up all over the place... I, too, totally hate it if groups get like that. M/M usually is so damn hard to find on the net! IMHO the community should stick together and support each other, instead of stabbing fellow fans in the back (especially a contributor as active and generous as you are!). Rest assured, though, that your releases make hundreds, if not thousands of fans all around the world really REALLY happy, having them all do silly-looking happy dances when they spot your newest torrent (I know I do!), even if they don't all take a second to post a "thank you". So I truly hope you're not thinking of quitting, like a few comments here seem to imply...? *crosses fingers* Thank you very much for all your efforts and generosity, Sory, and Happy New Year!! *hug*
chezoz2525 • 04 January 2013, 04:01
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Thanks so much. Love your sharing nature and author selections.
anonymous • 04 January 2013, 01:14 Show comment
thank you so much for everything ^^ Happy New Year :)
Dutchloki4038 • 03 January 2013, 19:49
torrent downloaded
Show comment
thank you
Kay2138 • 03 January 2013, 16:42 Show comment
Have u by any chance got the new Marius brother book by joyee Flynn called Gabriel thanks
wynnrn14.18K • 03 January 2013, 07:59
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Thank you for everything....your time, hard work, and generosity, there are a bunch of us who truly appreciate all that you have done, but also understand and respect your decision. I for one value your friendship not just your sharing and I am very sorry it has come to this but I back you up no matter what you decide to do!
Show More

User Opinions

Deirdreamber7548, subtleline3517, ScaperQAF3435, angie706631199, tina21635, Rosebudd78620, otaku_lottie617, SkieDragon381, ShaunSA73, altamcal7 ... And 85 more
Report a bug